- Guiding Customers to achieve their goals using the proper set of solutions.
- Liaising between customer and Product Development staff
- Continuously research clients, target market segments, and data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicate/share information with colleagues
- Maintains contact with customers and stakeholders throughout projects to ensure technical satisfaction.
- Manage installation and configure products to meet customer expectations
- Adapt new technologies and share knowledge within the technical team
- Conduct training classes to provide product technical training
- Provide direct assistance to sales for technical RFP questions
- Participate in Proof of Concept to show the product’s capabilities.
- Conduct interviews, hire, and train new technical support/development staff
- Review all work produced by development team
Play a valuable technical leadership role(s) in client solution delivery, including leading the client team’s technical delivery performance, identifying and responding to technical delivery extension/expansion opportunities, and actively managing the client relationship and expectations
Achieve an annual billable utilization target
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of demonstrable technical expertise in full stack development activities with focus and emphasis on solutions and services delivery via
- Minimum 5+ years of development work related to Scripting technologies
- Minimum 4 years of recent, progressive experience in technical consulting roles in Shell script, Python, Scala, Core Java Programming, etc.
- Excellent ability to move data between Unix systems either via Python, Shell Scripts or any scripting technology is also key apart from handling front-end visualization systems.
- Very good understanding of the hardware/network system requirements and MVC Architecture
- Good knowledge in RDMS databases and data management
- Good knowledge in elastic search and Kibana, and building Kibana plugins from Scratch.
- Knowledge in Spark over Hadoop and streaming analytics is advantageous
- Knowledge in NIFI, KAFKA & KYLO Architecture is advantageous
- Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud and on-premise infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service (particularly data analytic solutions on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud platforms and service providers)
- Experience in core business system (e.g., fraud/transaction monitoring systems) transformation programs, with a focus on related changes in data analytics architecture, engineering, and business capabilities
- A strong understanding of market-leading data analytic technology platforms, roles, and trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience estimating technical solution builds, and contributing to custom proposals, responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, advisory deliverables, and executive-level presentations
- Ability to travel and work away from home 80% (on average during the work week) at client and/or XCalculus office locations across the globe during key project implementations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience estimating technical solution builds, and contributing to custom proposals, responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, advisory deliverables, and executive-level presentation
- English language is a must
- Passionate to learn